Wallaroo Media Internships
Internship Applications for Summer Are Open.
Digital Marketing interns will take part in learning all aspects of digital marketing including content marketing, SEO, graphic design, web programming, social media management and digital outreach.
Though this internship is unpaid, we guarantee our interns will complete their internships with a working knowledge of digital marketing and a portfolio of projects and work completed.
Any given day, interns can expect to:
- Brainstorm ideas and aid in the development of a marketing strategy for new clients
- Research content gaps and online trends to come up with exciting new content ideas
- Write and organize copy for blog posts, articles, interactive content pieces and web pages
- Assist the social media team in writing social media posts and managing social accounts
- Take an active part in teams dealing with clients such as the Dallas Cowboys and Luke Bryan
Who we need:
- College junior or senior
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Interested in learning digital marketing and being part of a fast-growing agency
- Creative thinker
- Self-motivated, disciplined employees
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms with a desire to know more
- Availability 15-20 hours per week
- Ability to receive school credit preferred, but not required
- Someone who likes to play foosball
If you meet these requirements and are interested in being part of the Walla-crew, please apply here: