The Complete Guide to Snap Ads
This is a concise, but complete, guide to the ins and out of Snap Ads. We share minimum ad spend numbers, fees, targeting, etc. If you have any questions, contact us.
Last updated: October 30, 2017.
Snap Ads Details:
- Minimum Ad Spend – $3,000/month (month to month contract) [Note: Options available for budgets under $3k – contact us to learn more]
- Snap Ads Management Fee – 20% of total ad spend (lower if spend is $30k+)
- Countries Available – United States, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Austria, Chile, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Belgium, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, and Switzerland
- Demographic Targeting Options – Location, Gender, Age, Interests (See full list of current interest targeting options below)
- Targeting Options – Goal-based bidding for app installs, Lookalike audiences, Customer match (by email or mobile IDs), Retargeting (only retargeting based on actions within Snapchat), “Snap to Store” (offline conversions)
- Ad Reporting Metrics – Impressions, click rate, swipe-up rate, video views (reporting views to 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%)
- Tracking Options – Vanity URLs, UTM tags, mobile-friendly landing page
- Destination Options – Video views, App installs (swipe-up leads to app install page), Web views (swipe-up leads to landing page of your choice)
- Ad Creative Options – Video only for now (click here for video specs)
- Snapchat recently opened up programmatic advertising to fill space inside the content sections of the app (not available to the public yet)
Are you interested in starting a campaign on Snapchat? Then you’ve come to the right place. We’re your team from creative and strategy, to execution and management. Click the the link below and let’s get you started on making more money. It’s a snap!
Snap Ad interest targeting options:
Check out two Snap Ads case studies below!