Wallaroo Media Internships
Graphic + Web Design Internship Applications Open Now!
Come work in a casual, energetic environment right in the heart of Downtown Provo. Wallaroo Media is a full-service digital marketing agency that opened in 2008. We currently have more than 70 clients across more than a dozen industries and are growing fast. We are looking for a creative addition to our team to generate designs for company branding, websites, ad campaigns, online marketing and occasionally print media.Design is crucial to creating brand continuity and we are always looking for new people to add to our team, but unfortunately, experience is the best teacher in the world of digital marketing.
As such, we are looking for interns this coming semester. Are you interested?
This position is offering 20 hours/week. This is an opportunity that can also be applied as internship credit. Bring your own computer and make yourself cozy with us here at Wallaroo.
• Create images for social media ad campaigns
• Design layout, images and branding for websites
• Make infographics, data visualization and other images to accompany online articles
• Create logos and icons
• Manipulate photos
• Participate in brainstorms
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are a must
• Good understanding of typography, layout and composition
• Cinema 4D, Adobe AfterEffects, CSS and HTML a definite plus, as well as any other web languages
• Foosball skills also a plus, but can be learned on the job
• Ability to self-manage, prioritize and work quickly under deadlines
• Creativity and a fun personality is a must!
Graphic design major preferred, but if you have the skills without the degree, let your work do the talking.
Are you up for the challenge? Send your resumé and portfolio/website to [email protected] or fill out that handy box on the right, and we’ll see you on the other side.