Snapchat has been exploding in the Middle East over the last year. There are now approximately 33 million Snapchat users in the Middle East (according to Snapchat advertising data). Here’s the breakdown by country:
- Kuwait – 1,550,000 Snapchat users
- Saudi Arabia – 13,425,000 Snapchat users
- Qatar – 525,000 Snapchat users
- UAE – 1,950,000 Snapchat users
- Egypt – 2,650,000 Snapchat users
- Israel – 1,375,000 Snapchat users
- Turkey – 8,500,000 Snapchat users
- Oman – 675,000 Snapchat users
- Lebanon – 725,000 Snapchat users
- Jordan – 1,400,000 Snapchat users
- Bahrain – 500,000 Snapchat users
Are you interested in growing your digital presence in the Middle East on Snapchat? Contact us today!
Learn more about Snap Ads here. Learn about Snapchat advertising costs here. Learn about creative Snapchat campaigns here. Get the latest Snapchat statistics here.
Let us know if you’re ready to advertise on Snapchat!