This week has been full of news in the digital marketing world. Here are the highlights:
- Snapchat releases “Custom Stories”. You can Geofence a story to a custom location, send it to certain people, and more. Watch the video:
- James Corden gets his own Snapchat Show, called “James Corden’s Next James Corden”, where he will chronicle finding his predecessor.
- Mozcast is showing a high of 119 degrees today, indicating that the Google algorithm is highly in flux. We will expand on this as we learn more information.
- Facebook adds social chat features to its Live video features.
- Twitter enables chatbot promotion for the first time.
- How does content marketing work? Read this.
- Instagram launches story search for hashtags and locations.
- More original Snapchat Shows are launching.
- Great timely content from Lego on their Snapchat about fidget spinners.